Azimut Yachts at the Fort Lauderdale Boat Show 2015 ready to impress.
Five sticking premieres for a 16-yacht fleet!
The Italian Shipyard is ready to step up its game in the USA. At the next edition of the Florida Boat Show Azimut
Yachts will present sixteen models being five exceptional premieres on the US market.
Azimut Yachts will be at the next Fort Lauderdale Boat Show 2015, to be held from November 5th to November 9th,
with a fleet of 16 yachts.
Five brand new models will be presented for the first time to the American market:
· The Azimut Magellano 66, a 20-meter megayacht that offers the freedom of long-range cruises surrounded
by the elegance and comforts of a real house.
· The Azimut 72, the 3.0 revolution of the Flybridge Collection that marries its elegant yet revolutionary style
with state-of-the-art construction techniques.
· The Azimut Atlantis 43, bold and sporty on the outside, cool and refined on the inside, the latest Atlantis
Collection offering is pure unadulterated Italian design and content.
· The Azimut 77S embodies that special synthesis of stylistic innovation, technology, and functionality found in
all the Italian shipyard’s latest S Collection models.
· The Azimut Magellano 76 which design goals are autonomy, the maximum cruising comfort even at low
speeds and the freedom to go at higher speeds when necessary. In summary, the reinterpretation of
traditional Italian trawler boats.
Present in USA for more than 30 years, the Italian brand is now widely recognized as synonymous with reliability
and continuous innovation. In addition to the close collaboration with MarineMax, Azimut Yachts’ owners and
crews can rely on high quality direct assistance and spare parts center, while a skilled dealer network is
operating all the territory of Central and South America.